Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office'

+4
Jobless_in_Ma
exhaustedandtired/1208
lendmeflight2
New_Wave_Princess
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 Empty Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office'

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:43 am

First topic message reminder :

"This unemployment crisis is part of what I call the Obama Misery Index, and it’s why my view is this man is going to get tossed from office," Romney said Monday evening on Fox News. "He's a nice guy, but he just doesn’t understand what it takes to get the economy going to make America competitive globally, to rein in the size of the federal government, and to allow the American spirit of entrepreneurialism and innovation put Americans back to work."

Romney's stressed his experience as a business executive and governor in his second try for the Republican nomination, following a failed bid in 2008.

http://tinyurl.com/6hkaz7s

Back to top Go down

Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office'

Post by New_Wave_Princess Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Not to mention Geitner loves outsourcing and thinks it's a great thing.

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office' - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney: Unemployment will get Obama 'tossed from office'

Post by americatheneedy Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:59 pm

WE just cant take the chance on reelecting OBAMA
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:00 pm

americatheneedy wrote:WE just cant take the chance on reelecting OBAMA

Not Romney! Seriously, that would be as bad as Trump! Ask anyone from MA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:09 pm

would be worse than trump

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:11 pm

americatheneedy wrote:WE just cant take the chance on reelecting OBAMA

Yeah, elect one of those republicans and see what chance you have.

Trump, Romney, or Palin, any of them will bankrupt the working class for good.

I may be disappointed in Obama but I definitely know better than voting for a republican. At least with Obama there is a chance things could improve.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:08 am

If any republican were to become POTUS in this climate we will definitely be screwed. Womans rights, unions, whats left of the middle class, SSI, and much more will all become extinct.

Obama is the only option.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:52 am

The rep party has set Obama up to fail and have done a good job at it. Mitch McConnell is a liar he has openly said his goal is to make Obama a one term president. Republicans plan to hang the debt and the high Unemployment on Obama. When any educated person in politics knows that is not the truth. I was very dissapointed in Obama when he gave in to the Bush tax cuts. I think Obama will get re-elected very easily I mean I urge people to read up on politics to see what the republicans are doing. Did you see the latest there so worried about the deficit and cutting spending. But there not worried about spending when it comes to try to ban gay marriage. Then the deficit dont matter then.

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon7 Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 am

They don't give a crap about us, they want this nightmare to continue just to get a republican elected President. And that is lower than Whale crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Falcon7

Back to top Go down

Post by New_Wave_Princess Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:20 am

Sick & Tired wrote:If any republican were to become POTUS in this climate we will definitely be screwed. Womans rights, unions, whats left of the middle class, SSI, and much more will all become extinct.

Obama is the only option.

Sad but true. I just got an email today that my nutso tea party congressman is voting against any outsourcing bill. I'm not surprised because he's nothing more than an entitled white male, but still you'd think people would have sympathy for us but the Republicans don't. Not to say the Democrats are much better but the Republicans are worse.

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2