Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
December 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Where did “The Donald” go????

Inquiring minds want to know. This is a person asking for President Obama’s birth certificate. We want Donald Trumps draft card.

For someone wanting to run the “free world,” at the most critical time in his life when 2.9 million American served in Vietnam and millions more in the military, for no reason known to anyone, and in direct contradiction to the laws of man and the United States, Donald Trump managed to “slide on by.”

The generation that served, some surviving, many more not, isn’t ready to welcome “the Donald” until he explains exactly where and why. Where were you Donald? Why didn’t you serve? How did you get out of it? Where did you go? Who helped you?



http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/03/31/to-chickenhawk-donald-trump-show-us-your-draft-card/


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by delko on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:33 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:
exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:1208, Obama would have been a baby when the Viet Nam "Conflict" was started, and barely a teenager when we pulled our troops out.

The draft stopped in 1974, I remember because my classmates were able to breath a sigh of relief. That was the year I graduated high school and if the draft were still in place, the boys who weren't fortunate enough to go to college (Pell Grants were only in the infancy stage then) would have been shipped off to basic training then off to Viet Nam.

In the period when President Obama would have been in the age range to serve in the military, there were no wars or conflicts going on either. So the whole issue of whether or not the President served, is a moot point. I believe he served our country in other ways through his community activism in his younger days.


Point!!! Obama has no military experience at all either! It shows! Who said anything about Viet Nam or conflicts.By the way, there has always been conflicts!WWI,WWII,Korean,Noreiga(if you consider that a conflict),gulf wari, Iraq war, Afganistan, Libya(now), elsewhere??? He was 19 or 20 or 21 at one time. he has not even served in any military!



Well, the thread is about Vietnam. So that is "who anything about Vietnam".

I am really not sure what point you are making because if Trump is the republican nominee, America will be choosing between two people with no military experience.

So what is your point?

When you are trying to decide on hiring someone you don't compare traits that neither candidate has, you judge them based on other merits that they can contribute.

I get it, Trump is really rich and we worship wealth. However, that doesn't mean he will be a good president.

I can promise you that jobs and the economy will go over the cliff if he is elected but he will run the country like a CEO and cut everything that doesn't make a profit. The federal government is not a business and is not supposed to make a profit.

There is the root of the problem. You just said it yourself!! That attitude that the federal government is NOT a business and cannot be run like one. WOW, whenever someone says that, it makes me shudder for fear of what this Country has become. So, because it cannot be run for profit, that means it cannot be run like a business??? So that means its ok to run it deep in the red like is happening? I pose this....NFP Organizations as per their names are not run for profit. However, they cannot be run in the red, or they cannot exist for long. What makes the Fed Govt any different?????

delko
Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-21
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by delko on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Sunrise wrote:
delko wrote:Hey at least he can prove he was born in the United States of America! Last time I checked, not having served in Vietnam does not preclude someone from becoming President. However, not being born a Citizen DOES!!

CNN has investigated these claims and here are the key points:

Certificate of live birth

The Obama team and the state of Hawaii released a certification of live birth, which documents the president’s birth on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu. This is not the original birth certificate. In Hawaii and other states, original birth certificates are not released when requested later.

CNN has seen a copy of the document and verified that it is official.

Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former director of Hawaii's Department of Health, says she has personally viewed the president's original vital records and verified that he was born in Hawaii.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/15/debunking-the-birther-claim/?hpt=Sbin



**Moderated** Please read Forum Rules and Code of Conduct before posting. Mocking and harassment of members will not be tolerated.

delko
Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-21
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:37 pm

My state is living proof that any form of government CANNOT be run like a business!

RI is only a shell of what it was when Governor Carcieri took over in 2002! Yes, he was a very successful businessman, but this state will suffer the affects of his misguided policies for years to come.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by New_Wave_Princess on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Yes we should all get our facts from Faux, I mean Fox News! They aren't biased, though the chairman Ailes is related to Bush. But yes they are the only ones who matter.

I am being sarcatic, btw.

New_Wave_Princess
Member

Posts : 378
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by Falcon7 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:41 pm

delko wrote:Hey at least he can prove he was born in the United States of America! Last time I checked, not having served in Vietnam does not preclude someone from becoming President. However, not being born a Citizen DOES!!

Oh God, are you another birther bad person?

Falcon7
Member

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-02-22
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by delko on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Someone here was saying 'the birthers' are attacking Obama because they have nothing else to attack him on.
YES, he's done such a great job. Sure (sarcasm) That's why myself and 20 million others, many of whom are on this website for the unemployed along with me, are long term unemployed. I will say, I was laid off in early 2008. It took me all of 1 month to find work. In fact I had 2 jobs offered to me within a matter of 4 months. This time around, I was laid off in Mar 2010, with Obama firmly in Office for well over a year. I am now 13 months out of work, not only no offer, but only 6 interviews in this time.
SORRY, no dice, from my personal perspective, I fail to see how things are better under this President. And how anyone, especially anyone unemployed and therefore is on this site, can make such a statement that there is nothing to find wrong with Obama.

delko
Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-21
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by Falcon7 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Where were all the anti-deficit folks during the GW Bush years?

Falcon7
Member

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-02-22
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by New_Wave_Princess on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:47 pm

delko wrote:Someone here was saying 'the birthers' are attacking Obama because they have nothing else to attack him on.
YES, he's done such a great job. Sure (sarcasm) That's why myself and 20 million others, many of whom are on this website for the unemployed along with me, are long term unemployed. I will say, I was laid off in early 2008. It took me all of 1 month to find work. In fact I had 2 jobs offered to me within a matter of 4 months. This time around, I was laid off in Mar 2010, with Obama firmly in Office for well over a year. I am now 13 months out of work, not only no offer, but only 6 interviews in this time.
SORRY, no dice, from my personal perspective, I fail to see how things are better under this President. And how anyone, especially anyone unemployed and therefore is on this site, can make such a statement that there is nothing to find wrong with Obama.

Obama is making sure just you aren't finding a job. Apparently according to the birthers Bush was a better president. Well, that proves they don't understand anything because that is a lie.

Btw, I am not a fan of Obama either. However, I will not under estimate how bad Bush ruined the country.

New_Wave_Princess
Member

Posts : 378
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:51 pm

delko wrote:Someone here was saying 'the birthers' are attacking Obama because they have nothing else to attack him on.
YES, he's done such a great job. Sure (sarcasm) That's why myself and 20 million others, many of whom are on this website for the unemployed along with me, are long term unemployed. I will say, I was laid off in early 2008. It took me all of 1 month to find work. In fact I had 2 jobs offered to me within a matter of 4 months. This time around, I was laid off in Mar 2010, with Obama firmly in Office for well over a year. I am now 13 months out of work, not only no offer, but only 6 interviews in this time.
SORRY, no dice, from my personal perspective, I fail to see how things are better under this President. And how anyone, especially anyone unemployed and therefore is on this site, can make such a statement that there is nothing to find wrong with Obama.

I find the problem to be in Congress. They have blocked every piece of legislation that had anything to do with job creation. However, this thread is not about jobs or unemployment so please stay on topic!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by delko on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:56 pm

New_Wave_Princess wrote:Yes we should all get our facts from Faux, I mean Fox News! They aren't biased, though the chairman Ailes is related to Bush. But yes they are the only ones who matter.

I am being sarcatic, btw.
Well, Fox is the only news where their economist made the reality statement:

"250,000 new jobs created, even if its sustainable month over month for the next 3 years, which highly unlikely it would be, would only lower the unemployment rate to 8%." Why can't anyone else look at the reality like this??? Hence, I will continue to get my news from FOX.

delko
Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-21
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by delko on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:59 pm

delko wrote:
Sunrise wrote:
delko wrote:Hey at least he can prove he was born in the United States of America! Last time I checked, not having served in Vietnam does not preclude someone from becoming President. However, not being born a Citizen DOES!!

CNN has investigated these claims and here are the key points:

Certificate of live birth

The Obama team and the state of Hawaii released a certification of live birth, which documents the president’s birth on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu. This is not the original birth certificate. In Hawaii and other states, original birth certificates are not released when requested later.

CNN has seen a copy of the document and verified that it is official.

Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former director of Hawaii's Department of Health, says she has personally viewed the president's original vital records and verified that he was born in Hawaii.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/15/debunking-the-birther-claim/?hpt=Sbin



**Moderated** Please read Forum Rules and Code of Conduct before posting. Mocking and harassment of members will not be tolerated.
All I said, was ok, CNN,....a.k.a Obama Campaign Headquarters. Then this poster went off making an insult to my intelligence.

delko
Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-21
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

No she didn't. Sunrise made no further comments after.


Last edited by DesperateInRI on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by New_Wave_Princess on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:06 pm

I've been online with Sunrise for a few years now and have never seen her mock anyone. Maybe she mocked the birthers, I don't know, but I mock them. They are morons and I will continue to mock them. I mock anyone with racist attitudes, which is where their mocking is coming from.


Last edited by New_Wave_Princess on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

New_Wave_Princess
Member

Posts : 378
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by delko on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:07 pm

All I want to say to the Heavy Leftists on here, I am not a 'birther'. I dont and will not identify with groups. I rather stand for what's going to get this Country back up and running right again, and get my rear end back to work, building a career I poured my blood sweat and tears into for 20 years so far. And I dont care if its a Party that goes by Red or Blue as its colors, or Purple or Green for that matter, as long as it gets this accomplished.
I know the 'Birther' terminology is a rallying point that gets the Left all revved up. But you are missing the real point in the midst of your tizzy. The real point runs much deeper than just whether this President was born here or not. Its a statement to open the eyes of America to the blatant disregard this Administration and its President has for the US Constitution. And instead substitutes for it with shooting 'Policy' from the hip depending on their flavor of the day. Which is a dangerous game of pool. Sadly, though, the Country has much more riding on it than just a game of pool.

delko
Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-21
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by delko on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:09 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:No she didn't. Sunrise made no further comments after.
Well, somebody called me a 'birther bad person". It was quickly removed. My last comment is my response to that, in a professional manner. Its sad this is so politicized. You do realize swinging left or right (although this sites posters swings mostly left I see), will not help our purpose. Left you are deemed looking for social payment handouts. Right, you are birther or tea partier.

delko
Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-21
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by lendmeflight2 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 pm

delko wrote:
New_Wave_Princess wrote:Yes we should all get our facts from Faux, I mean Fox News! They aren't biased, though the chairman Ailes is related to Bush. But yes they are the only ones who matter.

I am being sarcatic, btw.
Well, Fox is the only news where their economist made the reality statement:

"250,000 new jobs created, even if its sustainable month over month for the next 3 years, which highly unlikely it would be, would only lower the unemployment rate to 8%." Why can't anyone else look at the reality like this??? Hence, I will continue to get my news from FOX.


Well, that explains why you are so poorly informed. It is pretty well established that fox news is heavily skewed toward the right. Everything they say isn't a blatant lie, a lot of it is though, but it is reported in a way that it isn't really true anymore.

The quote you listed is common knowledge. You are basing your entire belief in this network on one quote that is mathematically obvious? I have heard cnn and msnbc say this several time.

Why can't people just be honest and say that what fox news says is more comfortable and pleasant to hear? That all of our problems are caused by a black president, and brown people and muslims? I would at least respect that.

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by delko on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 pm

New_Wave_Princess wrote:I've been online with Sunrise for a few years now and have never seen her mock anyone. Maybe she mocked the birthers, I don't know, but I mock them. They are morons and I will continue to mock them. I mock anyone with racist attitudes, which is where their mocking is coming from.
Thanks Princess. You just calling me a racist now?? Lets see, I have a Korean adopted niece and Cousin. My Wife and I were looking to adopt from Korea, before our dream got demolished last year when I was laid off in Mar 2010. What right do you have to call me that? *Moderated* Again, read the Forum Rules and Code of Conduct!

delko
Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-21
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 pm

delko wrote:All I want to say to the Heavy Leftists on here, I am not a 'birther'. I dont and will not identify with groups. I rather stand for what's going to get this Country back up and running right again, and get my rear end back to work, building a career I poured my blood sweat and tears into for 20 years so far. And I dont care if its a Party that goes by Red or Blue as its colors, or Purple or Green for that matter, as long as it gets this accomplished.
I know the 'Birther' terminology is a rallying point that gets the Left all revved up. But you are missing the real point in the midst of your tizzy. The real point runs much deeper than just whether this President was born here or not. Its a statement to open the eyes of America to the blatant disregard this Administration and its President has for the US Constitution. And instead substitutes for it with shooting 'Policy' from the hip depending on their flavor of the day. Which is a dangerous game of pool. Sadly, though, the Country has much more riding on it than just a game of pool.

I spent well over 30 years building my career and was very successful until it all fell apart in 2008. I am angry too. Again, this thread is not about jobs, the economy or who is left or right. If you want to continue with this line of conversation, please take it to this thread:

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org/t1952-i-don-t-know-about-everyone-else-but-i-am#20025

Please Stay on Topic!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by delko on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:14 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:
delko wrote:
New_Wave_Princess wrote:Yes we should all get our facts from Faux, I mean Fox News! They aren't biased, though the chairman Ailes is related to Bush. But yes they are the only ones who matter.

I am being sarcatic, btw.
Well, Fox is the only news where their economist made the reality statement:

"250,000 new jobs created, even if its sustainable month over month for the next 3 years, which highly unlikely it would be, would only lower the unemployment rate to 8%." Why can't anyone else look at the reality like this??? Hence, I will continue to get my news from FOX.


Well, that explains why you are so poorly informed. It is pretty well established that fox news is heavily skewed toward the right. Everything they say isn't a blatant lie, a lot of it is though, but it is reported in a way that it isn't really true anymore.

The quote you listed is common knowledge. You are basing your entire belief in this network on one quote that is mathematically obvious? I have heard cnn and msnbc say this several time.

Why can't people just be honest and say that what fox news says is more comfortable and pleasant to hear? That all of our problems are caused by a black president, and brown people and muslims? I would at least respect that.
OH, here we go with the Race Card now. Every Liberals time weathered weapon of defense when they know they are wrong.

delko
Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-21
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by New_Wave_Princess on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:14 pm

delko wrote:All I want to say to the Heavy Leftists on here, I am not a 'birther'. I dont and will not identify with groups. I rather stand for what's going to get this Country back up and running right again, and get my rear end back to work, building a career I poured my blood sweat and tears into for 20 years so far. And I dont care if its a Party that goes by Red or Blue as its colors, or Purple or Green for that matter, as long as it gets this accomplished.
I know the 'Birther' terminology is a rallying point that gets the Left all revved up. But you are missing the real point in the midst of your tizzy. The real point runs much deeper than just whether this President was born here or not. Its a statement to open the eyes of America to the blatant disregard this Administration and its President has for the US Constitution. And instead substitutes for it with shooting 'Policy' from the hip depending on their flavor of the day. Which is a dangerous game of pool. Sadly, though, the Country has much more riding on it than just a game of pool.

With your comments about Obama (it's Obama, NOT Obomo)not being born here sounds like birther comments. If you aren't a birther then you should clarify. To me the birthers are nothing more than a nicer form of the KKK. That's not saying all the tea party people are like this, I am talking about the birthers. In fact I agree with many views of the tea party (the sane ones). I am a fiscal conservative for the most part and am afraid of a budget not working.

However, not everyone is a heavy lefty. I am not. In fact I am often told I am conservative. I have both liberal and conservative views and loathe both parties. I am not happy with Obama, but Bush was the worst president we ever had. He's the one who ruined the economy, though previous presidents Reagan and Clinton ruined it too. Bush however, did many things that have tested our Constitution, such as the Patriot Act.

New_Wave_Princess
Member

Posts : 378
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by New_Wave_Princess on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 pm

delko wrote:
New_Wave_Princess wrote:I've been online with Sunrise for a few years now and have never seen her mock anyone. Maybe she mocked the birthers, I don't know, but I mock them. They are morons and I will continue to mock them. I mock anyone with racist attitudes, which is where their mocking is coming from.
Thanks Princess. You just calling me a racist now?? Lets see, I have a Korean adopted niece and Cousin. My Wife and I were looking to adopt from Korea, before our dream got demolished last year when I was laid off in Mar 2010. What right do you have to call me that? *Moderated* Again, read the Forum Rules and Code of Conduct!

I didn't call you a racist, I called the birthers racist, which they are. I am not even talking about the tea party, just the fringe who do think Obama is Muslim or Kenyan.

New_Wave_Princess
Member

Posts : 378
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 pm

delko wrote:
lendmeflight2 wrote:
delko wrote:
New_Wave_Princess wrote:Yes we should all get our facts from Faux, I mean Fox News! They aren't biased, though the chairman Ailes is related to Bush. But yes they are the only ones who matter.

I am being sarcatic, btw.
Well, Fox is the only news where their economist made the reality statement:

"250,000 new jobs created, even if its sustainable month over month for the next 3 years, which highly unlikely it would be, would only lower the unemployment rate to 8%." Why can't anyone else look at the reality like this??? Hence, I will continue to get my news from FOX.


Well, that explains why you are so poorly informed. It is pretty well established that fox news is heavily skewed toward the right. Everything they say isn't a blatant lie, a lot of it is though, but it is reported in a way that it isn't really true anymore.

The quote you listed is common knowledge. You are basing your entire belief in this network on one quote that is mathematically obvious? I have heard cnn and msnbc say this several time.

Why can't people just be honest and say that what fox news says is more comfortable and pleasant to hear? That all of our problems are caused by a black president, and brown people and muslims? I would at least respect that.
OH, here we go with the Race Card now. Every Liberals time weathered weapon of defense when they know they are wrong.

TOPIC LOCKED!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GHOSTS OF VIETNAM CALLING DONALD TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR DRAFT CARD!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:52 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum