Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers!

2 posters

Go down

Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! Empty Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers!

Post by Angelicrisis Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:03 am

I frequent this site just to filter through the B.S.. but this is an actual newscast, and although its something I already knew, boy does confirmation piss me off. MAD http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread692822/pg1

This is one more cheap tactic we are up against.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! Empty Re: Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:45 am

Just read through a few topics. I bookmarked the site to check it out later, looks interesting. Suspect

One of the first topics I saw was asking anyone else in New England if they had seen the Northern Lights a little while ago. It caught my eye because I live in NE. I love the first response in that topic:

NOOOOOO!

I live in the same area and now I'm ticked that I missed something!

It's a conspiracy against me.

These sightings are starting to happen rather quickly lately! So hope springs enternal for my chance.

Now get in your car and take that LUCKY dog of yours, and get to Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun!

lol! I am definitely going back to read more!!

Back to top Go down

Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! Empty Re: Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers!

Post by Angelicrisis Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:20 am

LMAO yeah pretty funny. Its funny you mention the nothern lights, this is semi-related since obviously there is a war against the 99ers and we are set up for some sort of depopulation through starvation and depression, but I just got sent a link through a subscription I picked up through that same site. ( I know, I sift through the b.s. but I'm a big fan of q.physics and this was a really good link, so I subscribed ), but I literally just got this link a few mins ago and with you mentioning the northern lights and everything seeming kinda off kilter lately ..I'll post it. be warned its a little creepy, but wow, it got my attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16qITSn3GYs&feature=uploademail

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:27 am

Angelicrisis wrote: LMAO yeah pretty funny. Its funny you mention the nothern lights, this is semi-related since obviously there is a war against the 99ers and we are set up for some sort of depopulation through starvation and depression, but I just got sent a link through a subscription I picked up through that same site. ( I know, I sift through the b.s. but I'm a big fan of q.physics and this was a really good link, so I subscribed ), but I literally just got this link a few mins ago and with you mentioning the northern lights and everything seeming kinda off kilter lately ..I'll post it. be warned its a little creepy, but wow, it got my attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16qITSn3GYs&feature=uploademail

I dunno...I believe a lot of things that make other people think I'm a crackpot (like the 2000 and 2004 elections being stolen), but "them" causing earthquakes...?
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:36 am

Al Gore did win! Seriously. I wonder what this country would look like now if it weren't for the "hanging chads" in the Florida ballot boxes in the 2000 Presidential election.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Wow, that was something to think about. The guy sure seems a believer. I think it is possible to screw with the weather, negative/positive icons and such. But... However, I really do believe that Al Gore won the election. The Cheney/Bush machine went all out to work it so it was not to be. Funny, how there is always some voter/County clerk type that claims a big mistate was unintentionally made. Didn't this just happen again with some lost ballots in a Judge race??

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:07 pm

disgustedwithgovt wrote:Wow, that was something to think about. The guy sure seems a believer. I think it is possible to screw with the weather, negative/positive icons and such. But... However, I really do believe that Al Gore won the election. The Cheney/Bush machine went all out to work it so it was not to be. Funny, how there is always some voter/County clerk type that claims a big mistate was unintentionally made. Didn't this just happen again with some lost ballots in a Judge race??

Yep, Wisconsin. "Oops, I just found 14,000 votes that fell out of my ass, I mean my personal computer! Hehe, yep it's two days later...losers!"

Why do we put up with this? Can you imagine if anything like that ever happened the other way around? I mean they destroyed ACORN over imaginary stuff and still kvetch about them to this day!
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:16 pm

It does seem very far fetched but only if you are conditioned. I never thought the government would turn its backs on millions of its own, but being in this situation has not only made me acutley aware of the evil and greed in this world, but to the constant struggle many good people have gone through for years.

Disgustedwithgovt ( cool name btw )The technology to heal diseases, to feed millions productively and healthy, all has to exist on some level, so why not the technology to herd the cattle to slaughter in the most "politically correct" way for the history books? Unfortunelty the bad goes just as deep as the good; as far as human nature is concerned. I guess faith proves that. In one breath I will say I would rule out nothing as far as money, greed, power and technology go, nor will I consume myself with it either, like most things in this life its a constant balancing act. An open mind is always a beautiful one ( Imho ) ..Oh and AL GORE WON !?! Think of every troll/msg board user when you watch this..especially anti 99ers! 692441

JoanB 14,000 **sighs** I rest my case, we are surrounded by morally inapt idiots and if it was a "mistake" then they are just plain idiots who cant count.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down