Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport.

+7
stillnutty
PamelaJo
Jobless_in_Ma
lendmeflight2
MoInSTL
TomW
gettheminNOVEMBER
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 Empty Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport.

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Only 38 days til opening day cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 Empty Re: Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport.

Post by tristen303 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Being in Colo I am doomed it's going to be another pride swallowing year of building our teams. I don't think we have a bright spot in any of them with the exception of soccer which I can't stand. So I open to you guys picking my teams for the year so I can live vicariously through you.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 Empty Re: Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport.

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

NY Yankees and NY Giants for me here! Sorry Mary Kay, you can take the girl out of New York, but after living there for 45 years, I can't take my teams out of my heart. But I do like it when the Philly teams play my teams! Makes for good sports watching.

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 pm

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA wrote:NY Yankees and NY Giants for me here! Sorry Mary Kay, you can take the girl out of New York, but after living there for 45 years, I can't take my teams out of my heart. But I do like it when the Philly teams play my teams! Makes for good sports watching.

Happy dance WOOOO HOOO I think the world of you both by the way. Happy dance
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:40 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA wrote:NY Yankees and NY Giants for me here! Sorry Mary Kay, you can take the girl out of New York, but after living there for 45 years, I can't take my teams out of my heart. But I do like it when the Philly teams play my teams! Makes for good sports watching.

Happy dance WOOOO HOOO I think the world of you both by the way. Happy dance

I think I speak for Mary Kay too when I say we think you are pretty cool too, GETTHEM! You always make everyone on here laugh! Umm football Giants lost today, so not laughing right now. But I heard the 100 million dollar man did good today so Mary Kay must be doing her happy dance.

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by stillnutty Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Yanks win!! Lead Sawks by 3 1/2 games for the division!! Sawks now only 3 1/2 games up on Rays for the wild card!! Collars gettin a little tight Sawks fans?? LMAO

As for our football Giants, looks like a LONG YEAR! Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 681285

stillnutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Looks like the Braves might blow the ten game lead they have on the national league wildcard. They have dropped half of them already.

The damn Phillies never lose. The braves could have the second best record in the national league but they will have to always go through the wildcard playoff because nobody can beat the Phillies.

Luckily I am a Yankees fan too.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Wow! Lots of Yankee fans here! Wooooo! Hoooo!

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by stillnutty Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 pm

1 Win by my Yanks today in their Day, Night Doubleheader and they clinch the wild card!!

2 Wins, and YET ANOTHER LOSS by the Sawks lol! and the Yanks clinch the division.

GO YANKEES!! Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 938557

Sawks fans, is it strange rootin for the Yanks against the Rays as you try to hold onto the wildcard???

stillnutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 pm

stillnutty wrote:1 Win by my Yanks today in their Day, Night Doubleheader and they clinch the wild card!!

2 Wins, and YET ANOTHER LOSS by the Sawks lol! and the Yanks clinch the division.

GO YANKEES!! Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 938557

Sawks fans, is it strange rootin for the Yanks against the Rays as you try to hold onto the wildcard???
Waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by stillnutty Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:56 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
stillnutty wrote:1 Win by my Yanks today in their Day, Night Doubleheader and they clinch the wild card!!

Waiting
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 550579 RI, Sorry could n t resist!! Very Happy

stillnutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:57 pm

stillnutty wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:

Waiting
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 550579 RI, Sorry could n t resist!! Very Happy
Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 806957 We are use to it, nutty! They do it every year!

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:13 pm

The one bright spot in our day has been rooting for our YANKEES!

Celebrate Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 828367 Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 938557

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:33 pm

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA wrote:The one bright spot in our day has been rooting for our YANKEES!

Celebrate Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 828367 Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 938557

Happy dance Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 828367 Happy dance

Redsox this weekend.

Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 Yanks11
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 806957 I am reporting this - you are harassing me! The person I'm reporting this to lives right outside of Boston, too! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:18 pm

DesperateInRI wrote: Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 806957 I am reporting this - you are harassing me! The person I'm reporting this to lives right outside of Boston, too! Razz
Sorry, I should have said 'Bawston'.

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:00 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA wrote:The one bright spot in our day has been rooting for our YANKEES!

Happy dance Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 828367 Happy dance

Redsox this weekend.

Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 Yanks11

Yeah, we cliched a playoff spot! I took your cap as our avatar LOL. GOOOOOOO YANKEES!

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:09 am

THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION!

Woooooooooo! Hoooooooooo!

Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 895764 Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 9685 Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 1362819209 Celebrate

GO YANKEES!

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 am

Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 681285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:32 am

The Red Sox always let us down, 2004 was a miracle.

Oh, well, hockey season starting soon - GO BRUINS!

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:43 am

Yeah the Red Sox are losers so are all of their bandwagon fans that don't live in the Northeast.

I am glad the Yanks made but I am frustrated at watching the Braves blow the postseason.... again.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 pm

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA wrote:THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION! THE YANKEES WON THE DIVISION!

Woooooooooo! Hoooooooooo!

Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 895764 Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 9685 Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 1362819209 Celebrate

GO YANKEES!

Hey nice Avatar cheers cheers cheers
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Friggen BLOWS, game call out due to rain NO YANKS VS SOX! Lets talk baseball/football/hockey or any other sport. - Page 5 681285
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by stillnutty Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Typical GIANTS, EAGLES BATTLE!! Sorry MK GO GIANTS!!!

stillnutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Tom Brady looking amazing as usual. Do I hear MVP?
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Jobless_in_Ma wrote:Tom Brady looking amazing as usual. Do I hear MVP?
bluh Do I hear.....nevermind, I'm not going to say what I really think of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next