Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
I made a passing remark about communes but I never EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I made a passing remark about communes but I never

5 posters

Go down

I made a passing remark about communes but I never Empty I made a passing remark about communes but I never

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Thought that there were so many in the USA.....

http://directory.ic.org/records/communes.php

I just did a search for the fun of it....

Back to top Go down

I made a passing remark about communes but I never Empty Re: I made a passing remark about communes but I never

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Moved to general discussion forum.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

I made a passing remark about communes but I never Empty Re: I made a passing remark about communes but I never

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Soon it will be time to start building communes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:26 pm

I wonder if the government would allow it. They already give tent cities a hard time. I have heard that some tent cities have to constantly move around because if the police find them they will kick them all out. For some reason, I dont think they will ever allow it. I wish they would.

Back to top Go down

Post by americatheneedy Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Soon there will be so many homeless that there will be little anyplace can do about it- except places like Beverly Hills.
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:I wonder if the government would allow it. They already give tent cities a hard time. I have heard that some tent cities have to constantly move around because if the police find them they will kick them all out. For some reason, I dont think they will ever allow it. I wish they would.

The government can kiss my a**.... and it would be in the mountains anyway...

Back to top Go down

Post by americatheneedy Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Like on the Walking Dead, which is pretty much what unemployment feels like anyway.
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:27 pm

americatheneedy wrote:Like on the Walking Dead, which is pretty much what unemployment feels like anyway.

I love that show. I hope it doesnt have to come to this but it looks like we are headed that way...accept for the flesh eating zombies of course LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:
americatheneedy wrote:Like on the Walking Dead, which is pretty much what unemployment feels like anyway.

I love that show. I hope it doesnt have to come to this but it looks like we are headed that way...accept for the flesh eating zombies of course LOL

Flesh eating zombies? Are you talking about our government officials?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:57 pm

YB500 wrote:
Sick & Tired wrote:

LOL no I was talking about the show "the walking dead" that americatheneedy mentioned...In the show Zombies took over the country and they all had to take to the hills to survive.

Actually, its not much different than real life i guess. the zombies could be our government officials LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:
YB500 wrote:
Sick & Tired wrote:

LOL no I was talking about the show "the walking dead" that americatheneedy mentioned...In the show Zombies took over the country and they all had to take to the hills to survive.

Actually, its not much different than real life i guess. the zombies could be our government officials LMAO

YES....

Back to top Go down

Post by Springflowers Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:23 pm

IF I was healthy, Id go live that way. At least you have a set community where you could help each other out. Just avoid cults and the power-hungry.

Springflowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:15 pm

When this happens, maybe the govt will have to go the FEMA trailers route and provide housing. You can't have all these people living in those conditions in the cities. Don't you think that would cause to much viral illnesses? Millions living in those conditions - sort of like the Haiti folks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Then we would all get sick and die the goverment would not have to think about us.. OH WAIT they dont think about us now..
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by americatheneedy Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 pm

They could at least do for Americans what they did for Haitians and send little metal building for people to live in-I would love working for the common good with a group of people who are decent and not completely cold and materialistic. Just have to weed out the perverts and hard working folks could act like real neighbors used to again.
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Post by 503Depressed Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:06 pm

If I could find a community that would take me, while not asking me to have a high income, I would move to it! Weed out the hard case people for sure, and let us all work for the common good, rather than trying to tear others down.
503Depressed
503Depressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:24 pm

503Depressed wrote:If I could find a community that would take me, while not asking me to have a high income, I would move to it! Weed out the hard case people for sure, and let us all work for the common good, rather than trying to tear others down.

I would too. We have all learned the hard way there is a lot we could have done without in our "former lives". There was too much stress, always trying to keep up, etc. I don't want that back either. I want a life again, a simple life, in the company of people who are all working towards the good of the community, not what is in it for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down